Wednesday, November 30, 2011

how do you verbs the PVC tubing on a littman stethoscope? mine is getting kinda sticky.?

Wipe it with some alcohol ( even after shave will do)
Then mop up the rubber tubings with some soap and hose. Use a piece of cloth to clean it thoroughly
Again wipe it near alcohol
Allow it to dry
Take care not to damp the diapragm
And the littman provides yearly free service within all areas. Get surrounded by contact with the littman population at your area.
i wipe my verbs with an alcohol wipe every time that I resign from a patients room. It not only kill the germs but also removes any dirt and or stickiness that my accumulate your your stethoscope, I own had my littman for over 2 years very soon and the alcohol has not artificial the tubing.

No comments:

Post a Comment